To Mumma,...
Dear Mumma,
I hate it when you have to fast may it be any damn festival- teej or whatever, But, today is Halchhath. I hate it all the more because you have to fast for your kids- for us! Why can't we just keep the celebrations on while letting go of the suffering of fasting and foregoing your medical dosage?
Well, that apart, this is to thank you for being an amazing parent- flawless you are. I don't know how you manage to be so despite being who you are- lazy mama ;) But you are amazing in ways no one, mind you NO ONE else is.
You are an angel who has taken us into your wings and give us he strength to go forth in life unbaffled by the successes and failures of our life. If not for you, giving up would have been my favourite hobby. Thanks or turning me into one adamant, incurably optimistic girl that I am today.
I love you more than I can ever express. I love you because you so cool, you are so much fun to gossip with and you the just the person I love to cry with. You understand humans like you understand operation research. You are fantabulous.

On this day, dear Mumma, I have to tell you how thankful I am for your continuing support and faith in me, my choices, my successes and most importantly my failures. You keep me going. I love you.
Thank You.
Yours Forever!
P.S. I tie you rakhi, not because you are the only one left without one, but because you truly have been and are my saviour :*
I hate it when you have to fast may it be any damn festival- teej or whatever, But, today is Halchhath. I hate it all the more because you have to fast for your kids- for us! Why can't we just keep the celebrations on while letting go of the suffering of fasting and foregoing your medical dosage?
Well, that apart, this is to thank you for being an amazing parent- flawless you are. I don't know how you manage to be so despite being who you are- lazy mama ;) But you are amazing in ways no one, mind you NO ONE else is.
You are an angel who has taken us into your wings and give us he strength to go forth in life unbaffled by the successes and failures of our life. If not for you, giving up would have been my favourite hobby. Thanks or turning me into one adamant, incurably optimistic girl that I am today.
I love you more than I can ever express. I love you because you so cool, you are so much fun to gossip with and you the just the person I love to cry with. You understand humans like you understand operation research. You are fantabulous.
On this day, dear Mumma, I have to tell you how thankful I am for your continuing support and faith in me, my choices, my successes and most importantly my failures. You keep me going. I love you.
Thank You.
Yours Forever!
P.S. I tie you rakhi, not because you are the only one left without one, but because you truly have been and are my saviour :*
I can't give words to my feelings like u but the only thing I can say is " I love u I love u". I can do anything for u.
ReplyDeleteI too love you munna 😘 I hope I soon make you proud!
Delete